Wednesday, June 10, 2009
hi yo all here am taking to you the pics of the beautiful Dogs. Dogs are the most beautiful pet animal in the world and smartest too. there are so many beauty contest are going for the dog shows also. Here some pupil with their dogs showing the how dogs are get in the life of human and having the good relationship.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Q1: What is your area of interest?
Q2: What is abstract algebra and what is linear algebra?
Q3: What is a homomorphism?
Q4: What is homeomorphism?
Q5: How many nontrivial homomorphism from Z20 to Z10 ?
Q6: How many onto homomorphism for the same ?
Q7: How many homomorphism from group of rational number to the group of integers?
Q8: What are the subspaces of R3
Q9: What is coset ? give its geometrical interpretation in R3
Q10: What is a hausdraff space ?
Q11: Give a example of property that is hereditary ?
Q11: Would you like to do your research in any other area instead of your choice ?
Hopes that you liked this article and enjoyed this. Meet you in my next post till then its bye from your lovable chauffeur.
One day, while in a lift, it suddenly broke down and it was falling from level 13 at a fast speed. Fortunately, I remembered watching a TV program that taught you must quickly press all the buttons for all the levels.
Finally, the lift stopped at the 5th level.
When you are facing life and death situations, whatever decisions or actions you make decides your survival.
If you are caught in a lift breakdown, first thought in mind may be 'waiting to die'...
But after reading below, things will definitely be different the next time you are caught in a lift.
First - Quickly press all the different levels of buttons in the lift.
When the emergency electricity supply is being activated, it will stop the lift from falling further.
Second - Hold on tight to the handle (if there is any).
It is to support your position and prevent you from falling or getting hurt when you lost your balance.
Third - Lean your back and head against the wall forming a straight line.
Leaning against the wall is to use it as a support for your back/spine as protection.
Fourth - Bend your knees
Ligament is a flexible, connective tissue. Thus, the impact of fractured bones will be minimised during fall.,
For everyone, do send out this piece of information to all!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Hi to all Happy to meet you with an interesting article Hopes that you will like this. Here i ve shown you the pictures of the beautiful planes .Meet you in my next post with an another different interesting thing till then its bye from your lovable chauffeur, take care and live the life hopefully. Let all be the success for us.
2. Make a grammatically correct sentence by using the verb "IS"
immediately after the word "I"
3. I am having two coins of Indian currency in my pocket, the
total value of which comes to 75 paisa. But mind you, one of the
coins is not a fifty paisa coin. How it is possible?
4. What is taken from you before it is given to you?
5.Eventhough it belongs to you, usually others use it, What?
2."I" is a pronoun. or "I" is the 9th letter of the English Alphabet.
3.I said "ONE" of the coins, not "NONE". So they are 50 and 25 paisa coins.
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.
I T A L Y
I Trust And Love You.
L I B Y A
Love Is Beautiful; You Also.
F R A N C E
Friendships Remain And Never Can End.
C H I N A
Come Here ...I Need Affection.
B U R M A
Between Us, Remember Me Always.
N E P A L
Never Ever Part As Lovers.
I N D I A
I Nearly Died In Adoration.
K E N Y A
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.
C A N A D A
Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into Attraction
K O R E A
Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.
E G Y P T
Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing
M A N I L A
May All Nights Inspire Love Always.
P E R U
Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.
T H A I L A N D
Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.
Friday, May 29, 2009
"How much do you think this glass weighs?"
'50gms!' ..... '100gms!' .....'125gms' ...the students answered.
"I really don't know unless I weigh it," said the professor, "but, my question is:
What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?"
'Nothing' …..the students said.
'Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked.
'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the student
"You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?"
"Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!"
….. ventured another student & all the students laughed
But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?"
asked the professor.
'No'…. Was the answer.
"Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?"
The students were puzzled.
"What should I do now to come out of pain?" asked professor again.
"Put the glass down!" said one of the students
"Exactly!" said the professor.
Life's problems are something like this.
Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK.
Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache.
Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.
It's important to think of the challenges or problems in your life,
But EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to 'PUT THEM DOWN' at the end of every day before You go to sleep..
That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!
So, when you leave office today,
Remember friend to
'PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY! '
Thursday, May 28, 2009
[cid:email@example.com]That's the story of AJ, an extraordinary 40-year-old married woman who remembers everything.
McGaugh and fellow UCI researchers Larry Cahill and Elizabeth Parker have been studying the extraordinary case of a person who has "nonstop, uncontrollable and automatic" memory of her personal history and countless public events.If you randomly pick a date from the past 25 years and ask her about it, she'll usually provide elaborate, verifiable details about what happened to her that day and if there were any significant news events on topics that interested her.She usually also recalls what day of the week it was and what the weather was like.
The 40-year-old woman, who was given the code name AJ to protect her privacy, is so unusual that UCI coined a name for her condition in a recent issue of the journal Neurocase: hyperthymestic syndrome.
The Girl Who Eats Only Tic Tacs[cid:firstname.lastname@example.org]Meet Natalie Cooper, a 17-year-old teenager who has a mystery illness that makes her sick every time she eats anything.. Well, almost anything. She can eat one thing that doesn't make her sick: Tic tac mint!
For reasons that doctors are unable to explain, Tic tacs are the only thing she can stomach, meaning she has to get the rest of her sustenance from a specially formulated feed through a tube.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
hi to all happy to meet you all with an interesting photographs of the Vodofone zoozoos, From the child to old age pupil are all like to see these add, May be these add films will get the beat add of the year and ever. here this photo graphs for your vision.
Friday, May 15, 2009
hi.. are you a blogger or you want to improve your page ranking and alexa rating try this following 20 ways. It could be help you to increase your page traffic. You can make many visitors too…
- Install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox’s SearchStatus extension and set your blog as your homepage. This is the most basic step.
- Put up an Alexa rank widget on your website. I did this a few days ago and receive a fair amount of clicks every day. According to some, each click counts as a visit even if the toolbar is not used by the visitor.
- Encourage others to use the Alexa toolbar. This includes friends, fellow webmasters as well as site visitors/blog readers. Be sure to link to Alexa’s full explanation of their toolbar and tracking system so your readers know what installing the toolbar or extension entails.
- Work in an Office or own a company? Get the Alexa toolbar or SS Firefox extension installed on all computers and set your website as the homepage for all browsers. Perhaps it will be useful to note that this may work only when dynamic or different IPs are used.
- Get friends to review and rate your Alexa website profile. Not entirely sure of its impact on rankings but it might help in some way.
- Write or Blog about Alexa. Webmaster and bloggers love to hear about ways to increase their Alexa rank. They’ll link to you and send you targeted traffic (i.e. visitors with the toolbar already installed). This gradually has effects on your Alexa ranking.
- Flaunt your URL in webmaster forums. Webmasters usually have the toolbar installed. You’ll get webmasters to visit your website and offer useful feedback. It’s also a good way to give back to the community if you have useful articles to share with others.
- Write content that is related to webmasters. This can fall in the category of domaining and SEO, two fields in which most webmasters will have the Alexa toolbar installed. Promote your content on social networking websites and webmaster forums.
- Use Alexa redirects on your website URL. Try this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.doshdosh.com . Replace doshdosh.com with the URL for your website. Leave this redirected URL in blog comments as well as forum signatures. This redirect will count a unique IP address once a day so clicking it multiple times won’t help. There is no official proof that redirects positively benefit your Alexa Rank, so use with caution.
- Post in Asian social networking websites or forums. Some webmasters have suggested that East Asian web users are big Alexa toolbar fans, judging by the presence of several Asia-based websites in the Alexa Top 500. I suggest trying this only if you have the time or capacity to do so.
- Create a webmaster tools section on your website. This is a magnet for webmasters who will often revisit your website to gain access to the tools. Aaron Wall’s webpage on SEOTools is a very good example.
- Get Dugg or Stumbled. This usually brings massive numbers of visitors to your website and the sheer amount will have a positive impact on your Alexa Rank. Naturally, you’ll need to develop link worthy material.
- Use PayperClick Campaigns. Buying advertisements on search engines such as Google or Exact Seek will help bring in Traffic. Doubly useful when your ad is highly relevant to webmasters.
- Create an Alexa category on your blog and use it to include any articles or news about Alexa. This acts as an easily accessible resource for webmasters or casual search visitors while helping you rank in the search engines.
- Optimize your popular posts. Got a popular post that consistently receives traffic from the search engines? Include a widget/graph at the bottom of the post, link to your Alexa post or use Alexa redirection on your internal URLs.
- Buy banners and links for traffic from webmaster forums and websites. A prominent and well displayed ad will drive lots of webmaster traffic to your website, which can significantly boost your rank.
- Hire forum posters to pimp your website. Either buy signatures in webmaster forums or promote specific articles or material in your website on a regular basis. You can easily find posters for hire in Digital Point and other webmaster forums.
- Pay Cybercafe owners to install the Alexa toolbar and set your website as the homepage for all their computers. This might be difficult to arrange and isn’t really a viable solution for most. I’m keeping this one in because some have suggested that it does work.
- Use MySpace . This is a little shady so I don’t recommended it unless you’re really interested in artificially inflating your Alexa Rank. Use visually attractive pictures or banners and link them to your redirected Alexa URL. This will be most effective if your website has content that is actually relevant to the MySpace Crowd.
- Try Alexa auto-surfs. Do they work? Maybe for brand new sites. I think they are mostly suitable for new websites with a very poor Alexa rank. Note that there be problems when you try to use auto surfs alongside contextual ads like Adsense. They aren’t also long term solutions to improving your Alexa Rank so I suggest using with caution.
Friday, January 2, 2009
1. Get the Passport Application Form: One can apply for Passport through Online Registration, (after doing online registration, get print outs of the application form) click here for details for Online Registration. Apart from this applicant can submit directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers, get the relevant application form
2. How to fill the Form: The Passport Application Form is Machine Readable. Please follow the instructions as follows:
- Use capital letters only. Particulars given in the form will be printed in the passport. Therefore, please be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
- Use black/blue ball pen only
- Do not fill the form with pencils or ink-pen.
- While filling up the boxes, kindly leave one box blank after each completed word.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes.
- Do not write anything outside the box. Avoid over-writing
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
3. Where to Apply: For Online Registration, the applicant has to submit the print outs of the application form along with required documents to the respective passport office in the appointment date and time printed. Apart from this Passport Applications can be submitted at
- The counter of the Passport office
- The Speed Post centers
- District Passport Cells
- Passport Collection Centers
An application for a passport may be submitted personally OR through a representative carrying an authority letter.
4. Urgent Passport: Refer Tatkaal Scheme in case if applicant needs the passport urgently.
5. Fee Structure: Refer Fee Structure for the fees to be submitted.
6. Check List: Refer Check List for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Here you don't need to go to the market or outside to get the thing and clarify your doubts, fastdebtfreedomnow is ready to serve for you. there are so many pupil we are meeting in our life those who were lost everything due to the loans,for those pupil you can advise them to search about the debt consolidation. By doing this you are showing the good way for them to live with debt less life.
By reducing the half of the balances we can save the thousands of money and there is no requirement of the house ownership,moreover they are letting you be debit free for 12-36 months. you can get all type of loans like credit loans, debit loans, debit card consolidation,debt counseling, etc. meet you in my next post till then bye from your raconteur...